Planning a visit to Italy? Interested in participating in our annual olive harvest? Want to discover more about the region of Umbria or Italy in general?
Whether it's cooking classes, bike tours, wine tastings, or village hopping, we are happy to organize your time in Umbria. Our family villa that overlooks our olive groves and the city of Todi is available for week long stays. Alternatively, enjoy staying in a medieval military tower in the village of Castel Rinaldi.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-399-0811
- Todi's central location (an hour and a half from Rome, Florence, the Mediterranean or Adriatic) and natural landscape make it the perfect hub for your Italian vacation
- Let us organize a cooking class using local products and traditional recipes
- Enjoy a glass of wine or dinner on our patio overlooking our olive groves and the stunning Umbrian landscape!
- We help adventure seekers organize winery tours by bike (rain or shine!), as well as other activities like treks, rafting, horse back riding, hot air ballooning, etc.
- Join the team and learn to harvest olives!